Delcom Broadband Careers
Welcome to Delcom Broadband’s career opportunities page and thank you for your interest in joining our team. Delcom Broadband is continually looking for talent at all levels. Current career opportunities are listed below. If interested in a position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
A vacancy exists for immediate start for a suitably qualified Network Technician at our Dell City office.
Dell Telephone Cooperative is looking for a well-motivated person with a background in Telecommunications who has experience in:
- Central Office broadband networks
- Fiber optic plant
- Fiber optical transport systems such as Infinera, Turin, BTI
- The use of appropriate equipment to splice and trouble shoot fiber optics, including OTDR’s.
The successful candidate will be expected to install, maintain and troubleshoot existing and new broadband and other Telecommunication equipment throughout Dell Telephones’ serving areas of West Texas and Southern New Mexico.
Job location: Dell City, Texas.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up residence in Dell City. Dell Telephone may be able to assist in re-housing.
Dell Telephone Cooperative offers a comprehensive Benefit Plan including:
- Competitive Pay
- Health , Dental and Vision
- 401K Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Dell Telephone participates in E-Verify and Pre-Employment Drug Testing.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest (or email) and current resume to before February 1st 2021 to:
Network Technician Vacancy
Dell Telephone Cooperative
PO Box 67
Dell City, TX, 79837
VoIP Technician (full-time)
Location: Dell City, TX
Coordinates the information gathering, configuration, and activation of SIP Trunking service for customers.
- Review Customer Information Request forms for accuracy and work with involved parties to resolve any discrepancies
- Configure various Edge network elements for the provisioning and monitoring of SIP service
- Collaborate with customers and channel partners to execute onboarding of new customers including the porting of new numbers to Edge
- Document special requirements in CIR and Work Orders
- Manage SIP trunk activation scheduling
- Manage SIP Work Orders for progression to billing and closure
- Assist Support NOC with SIP trunk activations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing customer scheduling
- Strong written and verbal customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Knowledge of the phone number porting process
- Knowledge of SIP and RTP protocols
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
To apply for this position, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delcom Broadband is an equal opportunity employer.