Delcom Broadband Careers
Welcome to Delcom Broadband’s career opportunities page and thank you for your interest in joining our team. Delcom Broadband is continually looking for talent at all levels. Current career opportunities are listed below. If interested in a position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Combination Technician in Timberon, New Mexico
Dell Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is seeking a highly skilled-self motivated individual to fill the position of Combination Technician /Construction Tech in the Timberon New Mexico Exchange. Technician duties will consist of installing, locating, maintaining, splicing copper and fiber optic cable, and installing and maintenance wireless equipment and associated OSP telecommunications equipment. Duties will consist of climbing tower and operating bucket trucks and construction equipment. Must be able to lift over 50 pounds. Applicants must be able to read and interpret maps and have computer skills. Company will provide proper tools and company truck. Must have or be able to acquire a CDL driver’s license.
This position is great for people who enjoy working outdoors, driving, and working with fellow employees. Applicant must reside or relocate to Timberon, New Mexico.
Excellent benefits package and competitive hourly rates. Applicant must have acceptable driver’s license, pass background check & drug testing prior to hiring.
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to (915) 964-2402 or mail to the following address:
Dell Telephone Cooperative, Inc. Attention: Canuto Mariscal
PO Box 67
Dell City TX 79837
VoIP Technician (full-time)
Location: Dell City, TX
Coordinates the information gathering, configuration, and activation of SIP Trunking service for customers.
- Review Customer Information Request forms for accuracy and work with involved parties to resolve any discrepancies
- Configure various Edge network elements for the provisioning and monitoring of SIP service
- Collaborate with customers and channel partners to execute onboarding of new customers including the porting of new numbers to Edge
- Document special requirements in CIR and Work Orders
- Manage SIP trunk activation scheduling
- Manage SIP Work Orders for progression to billing and closure
- Assist Support NOC with SIP trunk activations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing customer scheduling
- Strong written and verbal customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Knowledge of the phone number porting process
- Knowledge of SIP and RTP protocols
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
To apply for this position, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delcom Broadband is an equal opportunity employer.